Support our work by raising vital funds – from organising a Ribbon Walk or shaving off your hair! Get inspired to organise your own event or take on a UK trek or running challenge!
Our friendly Fundraising team are here to support to you every step of the way.
Every penny and pound raised will help the UK become one of the first countries in the world to end new cases of HIV. Together we can do this by 2030 and show the world what is possible.
Fundraise with friends and family
- Big Shave Off: grab your clippers and brave the shave to raise vital funds.
- Mark a Milestone: whether you mark the anniversary of your diagnosis, becoming undetectable, or a milestone of living well, many people living with HIV choose to highlight an important landmark in their lives during Pride.
- Facebook Fundraiser: set up a fundraiser and share it with all of your Facebook friends to make a difference.
- Dinner or garden party: a fun excuse to show off your decorating skills! Host a fun-filled fundraising party in the comfort of your own home.
- Picnic: grab your hampers for the ultimate summer picnic and celebrate Pride season, all while raising vital funds for us.
- Games night: gather your favourite old school board games or go more technical with the newest video game. Invite friends and family round to crown the ultimate gamer.
Fundraise at work
- Dress down day: ask your colleagues to join you by wearing a special outfit for one day. This could be the classic rainbow colours for Pride season or red for World AIDS Day or you can go one step further and dress up as your favourite LGBTQ+ personality.
- Bake sale: this classic fundraiser never fails! Get your colleagues to create their signature bakes and sell round the office.
- Potluck: ask your co-workers to bring in their favourite homemade lunch dish, and then ask for a £5 donation so everyone can tuck in!
- Hold a bucket collection: a fun and generous way to help those affected by HIV or poor sexual health.
Fundraise by getting active
- Ribbon Walk: walk with us to end HIV stigma. Pick a date, distance and start fundraising – it’s that easy!
- Take on a challenge event and set yourself a physical challenge. You and your friends can motivate each other to stick to a training schedule, and see who can achieve the fastest time on event day.
We are here to help
Whatever it is that takes your fancy, and however you want to raise money, we’re here for you. With fundraising tips, event hosting advice, and fundraising materials, we’ve everything you need to make sure your fundraiser is a total success.
However you choose to fundraise, we want to hear all about it. Please get in touch and let us know your plans, and we’ll be here to offer our support. Email [email protected]
By fundraising with us you can help end a global epidemic that has killed 38 million people. Together we can end new cases of HIV in the UK by 2030.